
Our trip to Boracay has been booked! Yipeeeeee! :D
We will be staying at one of the nicest places on the island - Fridays. At first we were a little hesitant, as staying at Fridays is rather costly. But our relatives kept telling us that staying at Fridays is sooo worth it, no matter how expensive. So we were persuaded, and have secured ourselves a room. :)
I AM SO EXCITED!!! (The only thing I'm afraid of is the 20-minute boat ride. I am such a wuss.)
Hubby and I have never been to Boracay, so this will definitely be a memorable trip for both of us. My cousin Faye and her boyfriend Luke will also be joining us.
Any tips for our trip to Boracay dear sisses? Things to do, food and drinks to try? :)



2 comments:
try the fruit shakes at jonah's sis:)
thanks sis, i will DEFINITELY pay a visit (or two, three or more) visit at jonah's. i looove fruit shakes! :)
Post a Comment