Dreaming..
I will be this, I will be that.
I will have this, I will have that.
I will do this, I will do that.
Everything changed when I married the love of my life. Everything that was "I" became "We". Decisions are not made for only myself, but for my husband and I - for our family.
Although we have not yet thought of how things will be like when we start a family, we have discussed about earning enough income so that we can provide all the essential needs of our family.
I am adjusting my spending habit (slowly but surely), and consulting my husband before I make any decisions. It is a big adjustment for me as I am normally quick in making decisions. However, I value my husband's views. He is a lot more optimistic than I am and he tends to think twice about things and doesn't rush on making decisions. (That is one thing that I love about our relationship, we are two different people with different ideas, but unite in decisions and have the same beliefs.)
Things are not easy for us at the moment. We are still in the adjusting stage as my husband just joined me a few months ago. We are still trying to settle ourselves and our new life with each other.
One day I know we will reach our goals and dreams. At the right time. In His time.
Right now, I am very much content with having my husband as the first person I see when I wake up.
Everything else, we believe, will follow..



1 comment:
Enjoy the bonding and the new life together! I was pretty much like you before, so independent-minded but things changed when I got married althought at our ealry stage I had to adjust a lot. Yes, it's good to have someone to consult. That is our best friend- our dear hubby.
Post a Comment