Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eclipse [please don't read if you plan on reading this book]

I have just finished reading Eclipse (Stephenie Meyer), the third book in the Twilight Saga.

I LOVE IT! It was much better than New Moon, mainly because Edward played a bigger role in it. :p

So many "kilig" moments in the story - the way Edward talks, and how he does all in his power to protect the lady he loves. It's amazing how protective he is of her, very sweet and thoughtful (despite the fact that she was everyone's prey). I also like the frequency of how Edward puts his arms around Bella's waist. I've always thought of that act as somewhat screaming "ownership or possession". Like the guy is saying to everyone, "She's Mine".  I like it. Teehee. :D

It saddens me that the next book, Breaking Dawn, would be the last in this saga. I guess Midnight Sun would be the next novel to look forward to, but the release date has not yet been announced. *sob sob*

Glitter Text Generator

No comments: